Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sticker Design & Cut

Today's plan was just to get the design ready for the stickers. My printer wasn't playing ball, so I had to splice a number of a4 sheets together. Not Fun.

These are a rough layout of what I thought might look good. Practically though some of the designs are too intricate. See what happens later.

Anyway, the reverse side came along quickly with a bit of photocopy action and swap the NR-SPEC logo to the other end.

I finished quickly so I sat down and cut out the first one. One more to go then a lot of small stickers... Grrr.

Maybe the sticker cutter is worth it. But hey. I can say "I made em."

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, any close up shots of it completed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I am not majic man.
    I only satrted designing and cutting yesterday.

    I have just finished the two large side panels. "nr-spec GT-ROADSTER"

    I want to do it all at once, so it will be at least another week before I am done.

    Everything is by hand. No sticker machine. they are expensive.

    Russ.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.