Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GT-Roadster Welcome


Welcome to GT-Roadster. This blog is for lovers of the NC roadster and Grand Touring.

My name is Russ and I am based in Japan. As of this day, I am driving a 2008 Mazda PRHT Roadster with a few mods. I previously owned an NA6 MX5 in Australia which I loved for it's chuckability and no fuss style.

I am based in Tokyo and I like cruising around in the mountains. I have met a club and group in Japan called R16. They have introduced me to some great roads and are a great source of modification experience.

I'll also be tagging along to some Japanese meetings and providing some info on Japanese NC tuning options.
Enjoy GT-Roadster.

Russ.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Russ! Just want to say thank you for writing this blog! :-)

    nodge - NC1 Driver

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.