Thursday, January 21, 2010

Auto Salon NC Roadsters.




Tokyo Auto Salon was a lonely place for NC lovers. Autoexe NCEC with a few tuning mods was a far cry from those that were missing.



Under the bonnet was a maxim header and their strut bar and new ait filter.



The only other NC was this Mazora painted version, but it only wore 16" rims. I dumped it an upped the rim size in photoshop.

Special thanks to Nogami-san for the ticket. I'm planning to get my car back to 100 percent next month.
So a trip to the workshop and the body shop is in order.

then we'll see what the roadster has in store for 2010.

Russ,.



2 comments:

  1. Why the small wheels dislike? The idea of using larger wheels scares me in real life where the roads aren't perfect. I'm actually researching wheels to switch to 16" from the stock 17" wheels, so I'm curious to hear more from such an opposite opinion. To me, it's completely unpractical and serves no engineering purpose. As long as the brakes are cleared and cooled, bigger wheels just add weight and are prone to damage from potholes and impact. Can you explain your position?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the original height.

    The car was normal... at a car show..
    thats the strange thing.

    http://carview-img02.bmcdn.jp/minkara/photo/000/001/847/159/1847159/p3.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.