Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rev Speed Super Lap - Brightening.


Yo! What is that!


Thats new Aero for the NC roadster!


Its got a big duct that leads to the air filter. No need for eyelines here.


The SHIT Cosworth super charger is gone, but cosworth cams remain.


Brightning's car looks like a winner.


On the first track outing for the new setup, balance was jyaku oba- jyaku unda-

unbalanced

 But thats what testing is for.


Not many cars in the class, but NC roadsters were about the only cars doing countless laps. The tubo boys only do a few before cooling down. The Roadsters Run all session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.