Thursday, June 19, 2008

Teaser pics.


The Advan RGII Suit the car well. They are only 17" but they still have a bit of a dish to the design. The RHT version has some nice features including the chrome grille surround, chrome lights and door handle covers as standard items. You can notice the clear side indicators in this pic too.

The interior is nicely prepared. The AWD dash surround is offset with the Blitz throttle controller. I have some more AWD aluminium dials and plates in a box, but they will not be installed. I'll sell them when I have the chance.

In the bottom picture you can see the Nardi Punched Leather Classic Wheel with grey stitching matched to its Works Bell Boss. The AWD Dash and the Kenwood audio in the background. Metal pedals are also visible.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.