Monday, August 18, 2008

Chiba Touring

Today was a day off, so I drove around chiba for the afternoon. No special reason just to get out of the house.
Nice small roads I enjoy. So I went the winding way.
I found a nice spot for some pics. I stopped and snapped a few.


Then I got back on the road and soon got well and truely lost. But I had fun on the tiny tiny roads. I found this red one which made for some nice contrast.
A few spots of rain saw the top up for aout 5 mins near the mountains.
Then on the way home I found this deserted garage. It was perfect to shoot some nice pics with great lighting. I enjoyed my little trip.

My camera is only a Canon IXY digital 25 IS. I think it takes an awesome photo for a cmera of it's size.
The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't remember the settings from the last time you turn it on. Can be a pain sometimes.
I take the 10 mega pixel shots and reduce them to 550x400 then use the sharpen filter in photoshop. makes them super clean.
I don't usually adjust the contrast but these two needed a little help.
I am happy with my 5 minute photoshoot.
The car is still performing well. See you all on the road... If your in Japan that is.
Russ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.