Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mods

Here is a list of things I want to complete the stage 1 of tuning.

There are no major items that will give me 1000 hp, just sensible mods.

Suspension adjustment.
NOPRO stabiliser links or Cusco stabiliser Links. Cusco seems stronger

Weak item replacement.
NOPRO Toe control links

HKS VAC (Velocity Advance Computer) Type CZ. HKS Part #45002-AZ004

Air Filter
HKS Racing Suction Reloaded Filter. HKS Part # 70020-AZ011
OR
Autoexe "Gruppe M" K&N Filter with Carbon Filter Box Expensive!

Yuassa Dry Battery & RIGID Battery mounting kit. Check here
RIGID/ Okuyama front Strut Bar with Master Cylinder Stopper

LSD ... what brand??

And maybe some pretty Eyelids
Carbon From KS Auto or Garage Vary has a nice design

Stage 2
2.3 L engine swap. haha
HKS Exhaust Manifold, Metal Catalyzer and Straight pipe. HKS Part # 33005-AZ002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.