Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yes... Nopro


Nopro NC1 Development. Now this will be the best NC lip on the market. FRP and Carbon later in the year.



Note the outline for the wide fenders. (see above and fenders below.)

This would match my canards in Carbon!
Damn....Makes you want to remake things.
I didn't really want the M'z lip but the "Free" price was right for me.
Cant go back. there are big mounting holes in my bumper now.
I like my Unique Lip now anyway.

Anyway looks like a swag of new parts on the way.

Now all I need is a sponsor. 255/35/18 on 18x9.5 +18  RAYS G2 with wide fenders.

yum.


1 comment:

  1. Fenders look nice. I might be thinking of getting them. Just not sure how well it will integrate with my autobahn lip.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.