Friday, November 6, 2009

Traqmate Video

TGRacing TRAQMATE from Vimeo.


For anyone who thinks they are a good driver, you NEED something like traqmate. Our friend Richard from http://www.traqmate.jp/ in Japan set up the Traqmate system for TG-Racing to use in their prelude. It has some cool features like G-Sensors, car information pickups and most importantly video.

This video shows a theoretical best lap of me at Japan's Ebisu Circuit in the TG-R Prelude.

First thing I have to work on is steering hand position and learn to be more confident and consistent. I had over 1.5hours of footage to check. It really opens your eyes.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.