Monday, July 28, 2008

NR-A Party Race 2008 Round 2.


Congrats to Thomas and Tweety!

Winner of the Clubman I class in the Japan based NR-A Party Race. D-Technique prepares the tweety roadster and got a tripple victory in Clubman I, II and RX8 NR-A Classes.

Tstarted from pole and pulled an 8 second gap over the 10 lap race. Nice driving!

Looks like the lessons we learned at Sunako's school payed off.

Results are here. Not bad. Pole with a low 1:11 and repeated a mid 1:11 in the race.

My RHT doesn't qualify But I may do the circuit trial next time at Tsukuba.

Russ.

1 comment:

  1. Hey GT-Roadster dude,

    Can't believe you had the full story before I edited my own blog! I've since caught up though and added some video if you'd like to check it out.

    Try do the Mazdaspeed Cup Circuit Trial in Tsukuba. It's great fun and you get to meet a lot of new people with the same interest. Well worth the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.