Monday, July 6, 2009

Small Plan

Small plans are all I can afford these days. I still haven't got around to painting the wheels semi-gloss black. But it's on the cards very soon. I am going to sticker the side with a line similar to the RS Factory STAGE car in black and continue this hopefully to a Nopro diffusser. This is the cheapest way I can completely change the look of the car, without spending much cash.

The end result should be pretty cool. Then the roadster is almost finished. Realistically Seats and Harness is all thats left. As much as I'd love 18" wheels. That ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Financial crisis you know.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Have to say - the sticker + the black wheels look really good. And i don't normally condone stickers of that magnitude :D
    Do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...

    1 NOPRO rear diffusser is on it's way to my house.

    Stickers may go on tomorrow depending on the weather.

    I want to use a thinner font like the stage car. to keep less sticker and more body colour.

    I've already tried with tape.
    Looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.