Thursday, September 3, 2009

Do I have the race car bug?

This race prepped NB Roadster is awesome! Low cost circuit special. Every time I go to Car Make Corn's recently there is something awesome. Last time was an Orange 850kg NA roadster.

Today it was this vented monster. Everything about these cars spell fun. Small chuckable and lightweight with a screaming 200hp B16 or B18 engine. cheap small diameter tyres and replacement everything is pretty cheap in japan for these things. Is it what I want?



Well the Corn's NB coupe democar is currently for sale and it has me very interested. Its a full tune beast with everything you need. Maybe the only thing missing is a cage.



Russ.
ps. I saw these new rays today... awesome! Finally something different. 57 Break



These Rays Gram Lights 57 vintage aint bad either.

2 comments:

  1. If the Miata ever came with a B16 or B18, I'd crap my pants. B16 and B18 referring to the Honda DOHC VTEC 4cyls from the Civic/Integra. No one (to my knowledge) has successfully managed the swap. Sure would be a good place to start if someone could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a B6 and BP 1.8 though right?

    That's what I was referring too.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.