Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Transformers

This is my old NA MX5 Roadster I owned in Australia. The cheap 17" chrome wheels did big negatives for performance but it was still a nice cruiser.


Check out the front windscreen. I used to run a Transformers Deceptacon Logo on my car, Just because it was the better designed logo of the Transformers series and a little evil.

This time for the NC however I cut some Autobot stickers for my NC. Maybe a protector of sorts. As we all know the "Jazz" character was originally a cool RX8 until the movie company was given GM cars for the first movie. Solstice was chosen.

So I will call my car "GAT-STER" (Grand Autobot Touring RoadSTER). I think the primary weapon will be a GATLING GUN or maybe two!

"Transform and roll out!"

Russ.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a big fan of those simple Transformer logos.(reminds me to my childhood) But don't forget to give you car some personality by installing some kind of interacting a.i. :)

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.