Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crank it up~!


Wash and a little shoot to see how the car is looking. Only major thing left to do in my stage 2 plan is to paint those wheels Black.


I must admit the car is looking pretty sweet. I'm liking my sticker design. The wheels look ok with the yellow trucks in the background. A little colour does look good sometimes.


With the canards attatched, intentions are seen, but the rear diffuser remains a subtle item from the front quarted view.


It's not until you get around the side that the car starts to show the full effect. Subtle changes don't change the overall image but just make you wonder about the details.


I wish I could say that there was a 250Hp renesis or 2.3L in there. But unfortunately stock will do for this car.
The Nopro rear under spoiler shortens the rear of the car and with the roof off, sets a pretty cool image.

The fuel gauge is on "E" and the orange light is ON. With and bills to be paid, I'll have to wait for a bit of driving as paying road tolls and gas is not a priority at the moment.

26th may see some dust come off.

Russ.


1 comment:

  1. Way better with canards back on. Makes it a bit more aggressive, like it.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.