Friday, October 2, 2009

Nopro Rear Under Spoiler.


Ok. My Nopro diffuser is on. Almost.

The side profile has really changed. I am really glad that I painted it body colour also.

The car/colour glaxy grey is dark enough to carry the effect well. I think black would have been too noticable.

Here from the rear. The contrast is evident. the shadow almost makes it black anyway. It's only fitted with two bolts at the moment, so I stopped off at the car shops looking for better bolts. I got some 4mm steering wheel hub bolts that should complement it well at the rear.

Thanks to the guys at e-sugiyama for painting and stuffing around with some fitting prep. Arigatou.

I'll take some more pics next week. Clutch Ideas are also underway.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.