Thursday, October 29, 2009

GT-Roadster


Went to the DIY centre to get a few things for some stickers. And took a few shots.


Wasn't many people around. So it was easy to snap a few.


I'm liking the rear. It's a good match with the side stripe.


The rear overhand is nothing. hardly noticeable from most forward angles.


But get down low and you will see my horrendous fujitsubo exhaust. I don't know if they designed it to discolour like this but the interior weld marks are digusting. +2hp +2kg ??? Sounds quiet. Previous owners useless choice.


The sun was out.


So top is open or down. whichever you prefer to say.o


Still looking pretty good.

But say good bye to the gold wheels. because one of the things I bought was wheel paint... hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.