Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maintenance

I had an outstanding issue from when I changed the Diff to LSD a long time ago. A small leak. It was just enough to spoil the driveway. Anyway. So I headed off to KTS to finally kick this issue in the guts.

KTS are great. quick, cheap and try to understand. You even have a lottery 1 in 10 shot of getting the alignment done for free. Not this time though. Anyway the car is back to perfect alignment and ready ....

FOR SALE!

I have a BIG DILEMMA though. Used prices have died.

This NC was at a mazda dealer for approx $8800. the NC RHT they had was $15,800

Is that really good value. In Australia these are still 35K+. Ship it??

But in Japan, unwanted sports cars are flooding the used car market. 100 rx8s at last weeks auction. over 50 FD3s. etc etc.

Look at these two NA roadsters at corns. $1500 for a car that has a cage, suspension, hardtop etc etc 2900 for a bspec with cage and watanabes. Up to 5K you will have a really nice NA.

AAAAGH!!!!! I HATE CARS!

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. which auctions did you go to?
    don't sell the car and take it back with you !

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.