Monday, March 29, 2010

NR-Spec 16" CE28N

Here is the complete NR-Spec look for the car. Final _GT_ emblem on the front.
Buffed and polished.

16" CE28N 16x7 + 48. The car looks very racey and its ready for it's final appearance.
My friend took these pics before it was loaded onto the transporter for it's final destination... Auction.

Advan Wheels have gone here... TG-Racing.

I must say, It was a hard decision to let this car go, but I know it was the right choice for me at the moment. The car was always a compomise from the beginning and fullfilled a need for a while. But it now joins the long list of cars that have previously lived in "my garage".

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.