Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Setting Sun

Ok, the sun is setting on the GT-Roadster. Spent today cleaning up the car and readying everthing for the next week.

It was kind of fitting I finished right on sundown.

The car is looking good right now. Although I still prefer it with some form of eyelids.

I think all the modifications I have done to the car are very mild with a slight performance edge.

Hues from race cars and nothing too over the top has been the focus of this car from the start.

But somehow, it's just not fitting my desires right now.

It's very close to how I invisaged it complete. Maye only the wheels and some small interior comforts would finish it off.

But as priorities change, so do cars. Mine change a little more often than some.
So we shall see what happens over the coming months.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.