Sunday, June 27, 2010

Greddy Stuff


BIG Good News Boys and Girls.

Greddy have a bunch of new parts.http://www.trust-power.com/event/1005/nc.html
 
Including finally an exhaust manifold and full catalyser and 2 New Exhausts.

Cool intake for the Airinx system
Strut bars front and rear.
Street and Circuit suspension.
They have collaborated with Arbic's NC body kit
and also re-selling OS giken LSD, Clutch and more.
A complete car...

Latest Option Mag ALSO has a Turbo kit in the works running 0.6 Bar
and T716Z turbo. power is 60ps Up to 230ps easy.

Looks like some tuned NCEC coming.

There is a new magazine coming in Japan called Roadster Bros too with many features.

Like the finish on the advans.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.