Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Roadster of the Week.


The final entry for GT-Roadster blog.

I had fun in my car and I think it was a pretty good looking car for a budget vehicle. Sensible mods were the key for this car. However it did seem to inspire some as I received lots of feedback from the roadster community.

There are many others with a similar passion that are prepared to inspire also.  Head over to roadster garage http://roadstergarage.wordpress.com/ for Adam's similar obsession with his NB.

He run's a segment called Roadster of the week, which means a cool car every week. Stick it in your RSS feed and check out the progress and cool inspiration.

Thanks for the feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.