Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Return of the GT

My roadster went to auction as avbove.

The roadster returns 2 months later. It re-appeared minus a lot of the choice items but some more detailing.

CE28N were painted body colour (probably to hide some scratches.)
Front bumper was repainted and all the small holes from the number plate and the canards

No Ohlins, No Stereo.

Japanese Auctions are sometimes a chance for someone with money to pick up some parts for free.

Stock or tuned cars are the same cash.

So I guess it makes sense if you can afford to.

Buy a car, remove the parts or exchange for stock and re-sell.

No, I didn't re-buy it.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Re-buy it, you know you want to ;)

    Quick question, do you know where I can order NoPro's stabilizer shortened links and get them shipped to Europe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew where to find parts like the ones they took out! Might be planning a trip to Japan in the near future. Doing some homework!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.