Friday, August 28, 2009

Caution Hot!

Ok, I guess the main inspiration for the addition of the diffuser to my car was from the RS-Stage car fitted with the Nopro Diffuser. If you CAN look past the girl in this picture. You will notice the diffuser fins have a little warning note and an arrow pointing to the exhaust.

I thought this was pretty cool, so I cut a similar one out of vinyl for my car.


I didn't add the heartful butchered japlish version though. It's a bit strange.

"my heart... hot what time..."

Russ.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Great touch, you should put a sticker on the top of the door or trunk area too that says "do not step" or "not a step" like jet fighters do. (I think thats where they got the idea from for the do not touch hot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea, you should also get a girl, who poses beside your car everytime you stop for a while.

    But don't forget to feed her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,
    "NO STEP" would be cool

    The car will be a little stealth soon with the gold wheels being painted black. "I'm totally over them."

    So these may actually happen.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoenie/2499114279/

    haha

    I love the girl idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even notice the car in the first one...

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.