Sunday, November 16, 2008

Diff

KTS Ichinoe is near my house. These guys used to do some work on my FD. Why did I go?
Reason, I picked up a new RS grade diff from Yahoo Auctions. So I got it swapped over. I didn't fancy lying under a car for a whole day when these guys did it in an hour.

KTS are cheap too. I'll still need an alignment, but I want to test it out a bit first.

Because they had to take off the X bar also I didcovered it was a little more damaged than I first thought. They straightened it out and re-installed it. Thanks boys! These parts are so thin though. I think a HKS Kansai item is on the agenda.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.