Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fuji Shipping

I found a nice spot near my house for some quick shots. It matches the Galaxy Grey well. I didn't take any since I changed the number location. Today, I'm even liking the Advan Gold. (It is in the shade though.)

The car is actually filthy and needs a wash, but still looking good. I also went to Mazda to get some tough up paint for the front nose holes, but they were out of stock. Go back tomorrow.

It's getting cold though. It really feels like Japan in winter when you can see Fuji every day. The clouds dissapear and it looks amazing.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.