Friday, November 14, 2008

Japan's Best

Recently I posted about some crazy US cars with race engines and recent superchargers. In Japan, Roadsters are treated as a true sports car from the showroom. No 1.8 is available and mostly owned by men and not women.

They take a purist view to tuning and while the turbo and supercharger are not outlawed, there are very few turbo or SC NC Roadsters in Japan.

Japanese take a different view to other countries. Swaps in Japan are focussed around the Attenza 2.3liter engine for maximum power, but although it's done. This is also kind of frowned upon.
NOPRO 2.3Liter Circuit Demo Car is my pick for the best tuned NC in Japan. It's a hard core circuit machine that features the best of the best as well as their own parts.

Start clicking on the right to find one you like, there are a bunch of other tuners that stick to 2.0Liter power. PWR did a Supercharger and Blitz did a Turbo kit but it's the 2.0 NA tune that the remains at the heart of most NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.