Thursday, November 20, 2008

Roadster MH1 - GT Version

This one is a REAL possibility. It involves purchasing an Autobacs MH1 front bar and cutting the bottom to join it together with the original mazda bar. I am seriously considering this as I need to fix the front bar I have after moving the number plate and an MH1 bar is currently on offer cheaply. The result gives a subtle change but the lower and larger recessed opening matches well to the original fender humps. A splitter would also suit this design much better. Being easily bolted to the corners. Jet's Canards could also still be employed as the curvature is very similar.

Russ.

The Roadster MH1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.