Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yokohama


Wangan B was empty today. I was supposed to go touring with R16 guys, but I didn't feel good.
So I just went for a short drive today.
Yokohama bay bridge also pretty empty. Just a few nice cars out driving quickly.
Past Daikoku. Empty. Destination was Yokohama Bayside Marina Outlet mall.

Out side I spied this Ferrari 512R. Very nice car. I loved these when I was a kid. I wanted to get some new shoes. So I went to the Puma store. The result was some Ferrari inspired footware.Anyway, I quickly put them on and tested them out. Down to Yokohama "Umi no Koen" Beach Park.
Nice place to relax and eat nikuman. Took some nice pics.

I spent some time cleaning the car yesterday so I couldn't let the shinyness go to waste.
Nice sunset.

The sun went down so it was time to return. I stopped at Daikoku.

Surprise... 4 of the best cars in the world.
1. Porsche Carrera GT. - Silver
2. McLaren SLR - Black!
3. Jaguar XJ220 - Blue!
4. Laborghini Diabolo GT - White and Carbon.
Nice easy cruise.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.