Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Update

Check out the rims on this cruiser. They are taller than the bonnet line on my car!

Things are busy so not much happening. Got some Juran airduct hose for the brakes and just working out a way to attatch it to the original location holes. I went for a few small drives but nothing major.

Driving around Tokyo is always an experience. It never ceases to amaze me that there are sometimes 20 levels of traffic happening above, on and below ground. The place is an engineer's dream.


Sometimes you find some little gems too.

This super clean cosmo was heading to Super Auto bacs as well. I saw a group of exiges and a corvette meeting, a broken down TVR Chimera (rare in Japan) and some crazy HKS stereo!
Gotta love it.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.