Wednesday, January 28, 2009

M'z Tune GT-Roadster.

I've been thinking hard about what to do with the front of the roadster. Lip or full bumper? But that's been decided. Thanks to a friend here in Japan, who just updated his bumper to a Mazdaspeed one. I have the opportunity to obtain his M'z tune front lip spoiler in a little deal.

Still to arrive, be fitted and painted, this chop gives an almost perfect match for what it will look like. There's also a small pic on the side of my blog.

A set of Jet's canards (soon to be purchased) should match the angle of the lip almost perfectly.
With D.I.Y brake ducting underway, some progress is taking place on the little beast for little cash. My taped eyelids are still on the car too. haha.
Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.