Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mt Tsukuba Touring & Test.

After the Tsukuba Super Lap, My friend Myles in his FD and I went to Mt Tsukuba for a bit of fun.
Myles is still learning his car so his pace was not so fast, but he still had fun on the slightly wet roads in places. Mostly dry though.

The FD still looks cool. Even in normal exterior.Myles car has a few mods but not ballistic.
We started at the ropeway, then headed to the skyline road.
At the other end, we took some pics and had a chat. The tape eyelines are growing on me, they may stay on until I order some real ones... one day. The low stance is looking good.
Then the rood was calling and another session of fast touring before heading home.
I just wish this road wasn't an hour from my house.
Tested. LSD. Even on slightly wet roads, traction was good. Very stable in tight and sweeping corners. I'd recommend the RS grade mazda diff to anyone with the standard roadster open diff.
A world of difference.
I also was trying some driving techniques, fun fun. A nice afternoon of top down running.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.