Friday, December 5, 2008

NC2 Catalog

I picked up an NC2 catalog from the dealer today. Interesting reading.
Some good, some plain stupid. But hey you cater for enthusiasts wishes.

1. It looks great.
2. new Colours are good. Yellow is awesome but White is my choice.
3. Small enhancements are great such as..
Klms, Outside air temp and fuel meter is cool. now LED readout. Not LCD.
Centre Console cover but it still looks like it has the big latch.. comfortable but useless.
4. Optional parts are awesome.
Front Lip Spoiler and Rear Diffuser are cool,
Understated yet aggressive side skirt option is good too.
5. Overall it's a great upgrade

Bad
Recaro seat option just looks like a stitching option offering zero extra support.
Air box "Sound Enhancer" looks just stupid. A pipe that carries sound to the firewall.???

RHT differences are the same.
Grill and Chrome Grill Surround, Chrome Front Combination Lamps, Chrome Driving Lamp Ring, Chrome Door Handle Trim and High Mount Stop Light Clear Lens.

NR-A looks great. the best spec. Chrome lights but light weight everywhere else. It will be interesting to see how much quicker it is than the last one. Probably going to much quicker I feel. Could be a few older NR-A for sale.

I'm pouring over the catalog. Very cool. My dealer didn't have the Shop Options one. Thats the one I really want to see.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.