Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tape Tune Pt1.

In preparation for the next R16 meeting, I am just having some fun. There will be 50 NC roadsters there so for a normal looking car it just blends in.

Solution $1 vinyl tape. It's only staying on for a couple of days, then I'll take it off again. It was cold tonight so I only did one side. I have a different design for the other side but the wide tape wasn't playing ball and I couldn't get a good curve. So I may stick to the thin stuff.

Other side will be black a yellow. A bit more curvy too. The Door Number is embarrasing on the street, so It's off at the moment. Went up the local Mazda M'z sports field for the shots. Lots of Lighting. Little Canon IXY does OK.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.