Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vinyl Time II

In Preparation for the next R16 Meeting, I have been playing with some ideas for tape designs.
I will add two designs, 1 on each side of the car for a different look. I am just using $1 rolls of electrical tape.
This is my favourite so far. Black and Red or Black and Yellow. Unsure of the final.

The other side will probably feature this design with the Route 16 door emblem.

Red or Yellow is undecided, See how it matches the wheels.

Raw sketch.

Another Option.
The following follow the armed forces designs.

Navy
1950 Air force design.

and finally the Army. You can barely see it against the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.