Friday, December 26, 2008

TAS Preview

Usually, I don't post stuff from magazines, but when I got my latest "Rev Speed" mag, I almost had a heart attack. The RAYS booth at Tokyo Auto Salon will feature their new wheel range. The 08 limited range of gunmetal were good, but this year the '09 Limited range will be Hi-Meta-Bronze! I litterally had to force myself to breath. RE-30 are intial release but mention of TE37 Also!!!!
The Advan booth at Tokyo Auto Salon will have the designers usual blue FD. But this year it will be fitted with these Advans RS-D. They are awesome. A deep dished version of the Advan RS wheel. Black and cut rim or Chrome. 18-20. I guess we shall see them on a GT-R somewhere but 18 will fit an MX5.
Available Late Jan or Feb for both... maybe Start saving now.

So come on manufacturers, use your websites as tools! I swear Japan is miles behind the times. You can guarantee they won't be updated with any info for months.
There were advertised in the latest Rev Speed magazine so they must have had at least a month's lead time.
Othe news is dissapointing. Mazda will show 13 cars at Tokyo Auto Salon but The only roadster at the Mazda booth will be the NR-A. No modified mazdaspeed version will appear. Boooooooooooooooo!
I hope they at least have the NR-A with the diffuser and front air dam.


1 comment:

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.