Thursday, June 25, 2009

Graphics Test

Make your own stickers. It's a little time consuming but the result is cheaper than anything you'd buy.
First I printed a design on paper and stuck it to my cutting board with the cutting sheet taped underneath so it doesn't move around.

Then I cut it out with enough pressure to cut the sheet but leave the backing in place.
You need to purchase some application sheet thats bigger than the design you have.


I repeated this for the logos but of course they take much more time.
Lining them up is the hardest part. I think the result is pretty good. This lot probably cost me about $1 but my initial test sample was about $10 I have enough to make a lot so It's definately worth it. 1 sticker from a manufacturer is about $5
I can see a vinyl cutting machine coming my way... hehe. Easy to get addicted to this stuff.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.