Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Karuizawa Meeting 2009

Karuizawa Meeting is held in the centre of Japan. Most tuners go there. Joyfast brought their Awesome white car equipped with a mix of most makers parts. Odula Front, Charge speed sides and it used to wear a NoPro Rear.

NOPRO took three cars. Soft and Hard top Yellow NC2 and their 2.3L race car.

New bumper is very Mazdaspeed.

Auto exe also had their NC2.

The side holes in the bumper are just way too big. If you saw this bumper in white. It would look terrible.

Jets were selling their usual kit.

Barchetta had their funky short tail NC with center pipe.

This Autobacs c@rs show MH1 looked pretty nice with chrome work wheels.

But this NC2 with Enkei TC-4 wheels looked very smooth. I loke this picture. The water beads look slightly patriotic for the Japanese.


Vary was at the event but no pics online yet. This is their new NC2 lip and eyeline set.

Arbic rear with IPF lights.


Some private cars.

Some with Rays.

Kin-san and friend.
I'll leave you with the Hundred-one NA Roadster with Voltex splitter.
If you haven't seen this car before... its awesome.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.