Thursday, June 4, 2009

Small Projects

Today, I whacked some tape on the car again to see how some ideas might pan out.
First was the black roof and windscreen surround. The way the light was bouncing off the car, it wasn't much different at all. I think there is no benefit. You can hardly even see where I did the RHT cover.

Front was a bit different though. I am thinking about the Garage Vary trim to open up the front of the car to the radiator. Here it looks kind of cool.

You can see the hack job close up. I also tried masking a complementary line around the brake ducts but it was unsuccessful. Didn't look good.

After that I ripped it all off and tried a few settings on my Ohlins. They are quite soft now. YUK!
But I'm off on a long highway drive tomorrow. Softly is good.

Then I really wanted to get rid of those ugly holes up front. I had some carbon look sticker, so on it went. The effect was a little dull.

So I tweeked it with an old RC sticker. Calsonic. It was the only one big enough that I had.

Here is a close up of the carbonish .


Finally I was thinking about filling the holes in the lip spoiler with some LED. What do you think???
Russ.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Garage vary eyelids. What about some LED fog lights in your OEM fog light holes?

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.