Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bernoulli's principle.

Bernoulli's principle is related to the effects of pressure and speed or what I'm interested in the reduction of drag at speed and an increase in downforce.

Today was time to put the Nopro diffuser on my car. It's just a test installation until it's painted but its all ready to go bar a little trim near the exhaust. Just touching on the ends.

I like products where installation is simple. Cut, Cut Cut and Drill 4 holes. Cutting the rear inner splash guards were actually the most time consuming, but I think I have an elegant installation. Not as straight forward as Nopro's instructions, but worth the extra effort.

In this picture, you can see how much of the bar has been removed.

This one shows the exhaust fitting and below shows how much overhang there is.

I can't wait to get it painted and the wheels. I'm also going to drop the car the final 1cm so I can scrape my front spoiler. I know I want to. haha/

My clutch should be in next week. so the car will be back on the road and for now... FINISHED!

Russ.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see the Navier Stokes equation for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.

    I'll wait until I get the clutch fixed to test.

    Should be fun.

    I'll be putting the canards back on also.

    Russ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see someone else does there work in full view of the street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Main road across from a busy fast foodery.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.