Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Race Suit Updates

Thanks to my friend, I got a couple of extra patches for my suit.
  • First Sunako Juku, they don't make these any more. Pro Super GT and Super Taikyu driver Sunako-san's race school patch.
  • Skip Barber. If you don't know Skip Barber's driving schools and you're a roadster fan, then you need to look into it. Best graduates in America go straight into the Mazda Roadster one make race, then mazda open wheel, then grandam etc. If you're good enough.


The other two have some meaning also.

  • Small Yokohama from Aki links well to the rear.
  • large Yokohama ADVAN patch I got from Sunako-san directly after last year's Ebisu Race.

These all match well with my current TG-R helmet design. Red and White is the theme.

BTW... I HATE SEWING!

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Russ! Can't wait to see you in it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That't the thing isn't it.

    New good looking race suit is great, but a used one is better.

    At least I have done around 100race klms in it already.


    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.