Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nopro Diffuser Trim

Ok, I had a little time today. So it was out onto the main street sidewalk again to cut about 20mm from the diffuser so it would clear the exhaust. I discovered the exhaust is not exactly hung straight.

I'll try and rectify that later. but for now it's all go. I'll have to take off the rear bumper to properly fit it because there is no access to the mounting points and I don't want to use rivets. I hate them.

I bought some nice RC 4mm black anodised allen head bolts for mounting.

The Fujitsubo Legalis R may be legal but it is a waste of time. 2kg heavier for 2hp more. Why the previous owner chose it, I have no idea.
I'm also going to have to cut some thick vynyl sticker or something for the underside. It's going to get absolutely peppered by stones from the tyres.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.