Monday, September 29, 2008

AWR Wide Body NC

If you were wondering about how big you can go with wheels on an NC, here is a solution for those who want more. This Canadian kit maintains the lines of the car but seriously pumps it out to another level.
These fenders are covering the street spec Rays RE30

FRONT 245/35/18 on 18x8.5

REAR 285/30/18 on 18x9.5


Seriously FAT
For more visit information visit the man Tony Woodford's - AWR. They also do a nice brake duct kit that fits standard locations.
Widebody Kit Installation - Images.

You can find out the full story about this car and see more images on the Sport Compact Car website - Article.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.