Sunday, September 14, 2008

R16 4th Touring Report


4am start.
I saw R16's Leader "Jais" on the C2-S1 highway.

From Urayasu it was a 3hr drive to the start in Shirasawa.


Blanch's very cool Roadster. 18" connesoir and many mods


Most R16 members have a sticker somewhere on their car.

On our way. Route 16. I was position 16. 3 cars behind. Blanch and 2 blue cars.


mm414 was in front. This time he was checking seats. Not me.


Cool image in the tunnel. Also cool with the top down.


Todays image in my mirror was very cool.
Cruising to our first rest stop.

Very nice parts matching here.


His car couldn't be more different than Pita's standard looking NC.

D-Technique TCR2000


Where is this image?
Where is everyone.


I sneaked away to take some pics.
How do you take a good shot?

Practice and Luck
Back on R120. A lot of fun.


I like a fast pace, today was a slow pace so I waited before the corner then took it at speed. I repeated this many times. My S-Drive tyres don't have much grip so a slow pace can still be fun.

Flat road was strange. Give me touge touge touge!


I missed the course, I ended up in a Blue NC Sandwich.


Katochi san.

My car has no LSD. At Iro-Hazzakka, I really wanted an LSD. 1st gear. Massive wheelspin! So noisy!



At the bottom of Iro-Hazzakka, the pace went up.

In Nikko Central the pace was 0km/h. It was hot, the top went up.

Lucky because, back on the touge, some rain fell.
This road was very smooth.

I needed a rest.



For lunch I had some Beef. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.!


At the parking area, the other A group had arrived early.

37 cars in total.


Rodopina's car always looks cool. Decade is waiting for new wheels and a level up in cool style.
After lunch everyone headed out for the course continuation.


No traffic, so the pace increased on the Skyline. There is no reason for this toll road. It just goes up and down the mountain. 1 lookout at the top. No Houses... nothing.
My pace was fast. I wanted to go quicker.
But my passenger couldn't handle it.

Before this Corner was an awesome downhill corner tunnel.
We cruised to the finish.

I got home late after some traffic on the tohoku and a parking stop for some ramen noodles.

A great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.