Friday, September 12, 2008

Knight Sports NC ECU


I was checking some RX7 stuff the other day on the Knight Sports Japanese Blog.

Currently under development in conjunction with NOPRO "Nogami Project" is an exciting thing for us roadster owners in Japan.

The FD's ultra reliable 4 Beat ECU will be used as a base for an NC replacement ECU.

This is something I will definately consider. I have experience with Knight Sports and they have an excellent reputation.
My friends FD is currently recieving a 1.3bar capable 13b engine improvement at Knight Sports.
They test the engine on their dyno before installation. No run in period. Just GO!
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.