Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daikoku

Well, I went down to Daikoku Futo last night for our regular meet on the 2nd Wed of each month for the Japanese arm of the GTR Owners Club.

Mainly to catch up with a friend of mine, Ghost man -- Thomas. He is heading back to France soon but he has purchased an NB roadster to drive in EU and replace his Supra in Japan. Looking forward to it he tested my seat for size.

We are organising a drive in Hakone area in a few weeks, so stay tuned for pics.

PS On the 10th of each month you will find Datsun 510 owners and Z owners at Daikoku.
I forgot my camera. Thankx Adam for Pics.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.