Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thinking Again


Cool Style.

Low!, lower normal style splitter, bonnet shaker, big bronze wheels, new grill ducts and Vary eyelines.


Street Cool!
Hyper Black rims, eyelines, ducted grill, Chargespeed lip, carbon skirts and GT wing.

Rally.
Big white wheels and deep grill. Chargespeed lip spoiler. Maybe gravel flaps. driving Lights.
Tough!
Flat black rims, bonnet shaker, eyelines, deep grill, Chargespeed lip, GT wing

VIP
Deep dish rims. Carbon Eyelines, Front Lip and Skirts. That's all.

Race.

Full attack! Carbon Lip, Canards, Side Skirts, and GT wing. Nopro Rear under spoiler, Front ducting, shaker and of course mandatory race stickers and green rims.


All Awesome! How do you choose the right path. I want them all.

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.