Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GT-Roadster Phase 1

Plan is coming together for the Phase 1 exterior changes.
Simple as they are, they will bring a big change with a touch of carbon.

1. Tuckin 99 Offset Number Plate Stay.

This one is chosen for flexibility in repositioning the plate. Simple design you "could" make yourself. I want the plate on the right (drivers) side not to cover the air intake ducting and keep it away from future tow hook for the track.

2. Charge Speed Carbon Eyeline Or Burnout KD-X(ten) KD-IV Carbon Eyeline.

These I am still undecided. I like the design of the Burnout one more but I am not sure it will match the angle of the canards so the ChargeSpeed may be more suitable. From looking at other cars, they certainly add a little attitude to the front.
3. Integral Kobe Jet's Master Spec Front Canards - Carbon.

Now I am not sure how much downforce is added by these. I just want them to take off some of the roundness of the front. I will eventually add a lip spoiler but still waiting for a nice design.

4. Craft Square Mirrors TC-F Mirrors.

These are a must have for me. Brilliant on my FD and the big heavy ugly NC mirrors have to go.
I don't ever adjust the mirrors so there is no loss in usability.

I also want to paint/tint my wheels to bronze.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.