Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vinyl Time

Tach Camo in Galaxy Grey and Bronze.Simple Bronze striping similar to 360 Modena.Keltic Tattoo on the Galaxy grey looks good.
Galaxy Grey Checker and then some.My favourite is actually theis Death machine. Red flames fuming through the skeleton holding a mazda badge steering wheel.
Nothing like some supercharged V8 action.
Blue Wave with purple accent. Yellow and Green Red stripes. Black rims.


A little eco-friendly turbo action. note the bonnet scoop on this guy.

Some more drag inspired goodies with supercharged loveliness.
Finally the blue lightening job is pretty nomal. Blue wheels set it off though.

When I have some free time at work. the odd 10 mins can go a long way to creating some craziness.
Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.