Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tsukuba Drive

Last minute plan to get out of the city for a day. Destination Mt Tsukuba.
First run up to the Tsukuba Skyline is marked with some small speed bumps to prevent drift and touge running. The ohlins don't like these at all.
Nice day for some open top running. Nice views over Ibaraki.
Parking area was full of Rx8, MR2, the odd lotus Exige, M3 and a few others. Sunday is not the best. It's a bit crowded but the odd Roadster was out and about. I saw about 10 throughout the day.
I like the fat arse of the <>.

Cruised up the loop to the ropeway.

Then back down the same return route to the to return home.
On the way back I took the 355 route across to Itako but a very boring drive. The return trip on the Higashi Kanto was more interesting with a couple of GT-Rs blasting past and the big jets across the road near Narita airport.
Stopped for some refreshment late in the afternoon and the Roadster looked good in the carpark so a quick picture, but it looked a bit dirty.
So a final clean at the car wash, has everything shining again.
A nice day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.