Monday, October 6, 2008

Tomica

Tomica Japan make a die cast model in 1/67. BORING!

There is a major difference in culture evident in 1/67 models.

The Japanese faithfully reproduce these cars in absolute standard form, with good detail, except for the wheel selection. Tiny skinny wheels that are the same across the entire range.
American Hotwheels on the under hand, make crazy modified beasts that kids love and they come with huge wheels, intercoolers, seats, speakers, huck carbon splitters and crazy paint.

Thanks to hotwheels for making the Focus RS, that sacrificed it's life for my now cool NC roadster.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.